Sunday, May 24, 2015

Let the Fire Fall


This picture was taken 7 years ago from my home in Conway, New Hampshire.  I was at my computer writing a letter to the Papal Nuncio very early in the morning.  My husband got up and took a look out the window.  This picture is what he saw.  He called to me and said, "I think you better get your camera and come down here."  I wasn't in the mood for checking out the sunrise.  I did however get my camera and head in his direction.  The picture above is what I saw.  It has not been changed in any way.  I named it, "The Gates of Hell".  I have a great faith and believe completely the words from scripture, "The Gates of Hell shall not prevail against it."  

 I believe this Pentecost of 2015 is a powerful out pouring of the Holy Spirit.  It is a time to take a serious look at the condition of our souls and start spreading the good news of repentance.  Lets get our sacramental lives in order and walk the walk of true Roman Catholic Christians. Teach and preach as never before the benefits of Purity,  the Mercy of God through the sacrament of reconciliation that can and will make us one as Jesus and his Father are one. 

God is Love, there is no fear in love.

Margaret of Souls for Jesus

No comments: