Sunday, August 9, 2015

The Ball of Purification


THE BALL OF THE PURIFICATION IS ROLLING AND IT WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THE ENTIRE WORLD HAS BEEN PURIFIED.

 PRAY FOR THE WEAK

When the people of Ireland voted to make same sex marriage a law of the land I immediately felt the pain of Jesus and his Beloved Mother Mary.  I felt an almost crippling sorrow, as parents of a child who has gotten himself or herself into irreversible trouble feel when they know only a very serious punishment will bring the child back to the reality of what their life is meant for and who they really are.

People think that God is emotionless. That is not true.  Mary is and always has been a pure human being and don't we have feelings and emotions.  Jesus is masculine both human and divine.  Several months ago with great anger Jesus came to me and said, "They are legislating the death of my children."  Legalizing marijuana is one of the reasons for his anger.  Allowing Planned Parenthood and the federal government to teach sexual morality and instruct school children in these hideous methods of degrading there bodies is another way we have legislated the death of His children.  I was listening to a priest basically beat the dead horse on the issue of abortion, Jesus told me to " Tell the priest that as long as Planned Parenthood and the federal government are teaching sexuality to the children in school the abortion situation will not change."

After the Supreme court of the United States passed the Same Sex marriage amendment I walked into my prayer room and heard the words, "Pray for the weak."  I pondered this and realized as the days passed how impossible it seemed to be in communication with people who are in agreement with all the gender confusion we seem to be fixated on in our country and in our world.  Yes, if you are in agreement with the teachings of the Roman Catholic church you are in the minority.  Most difficult are the family members and the members of our own church community who are still in the dark as it comes to truths of the human person that can never be changed.

For the first time in my life I knew to the marrow of my bones the meaning of, "Who are my mother and my brothers, those who do the will of God."  Unfortunately we can no longer straddle the fence, a as one person in a room filled with those who are rejoicing in the new law, as well as those who are sticking there head in the sand as it relates to Planned Parenthood, it is just no longer possible.  Up until now it seemed a good thing to be in the company of those who see life differently and are sure freedom means equality in the arena of gender confusion. When laws change people think it is proof positive that wrong is right and right is wrong.

The line is drawn in the sand.  About a week ago God himself came to my prayer room.  HE SPOKE ABOUT ALL THE WONDERFUL PRAYER GROUPS HE HIMSELF STARTED ALL OVER THE WORLD. He said, "THE BALL OF PURIFICATION IS ROLLING AND IT WON'T STOP UNTIL THE ENTIRE WORLD IS PURIFIED."   HE SAID THAT BECAUSE OF ALL THE PRAYER WARRIORS AROUND THE WORLD THE PURIFICATION WON'T BE AS BAD AS SOME THINK."   I do not know what that means as it relates to the blog I am suggesting below.  Most people do not even know what it could mean to be purified.  Last week I came across a blog that explains it very clearly. I suggest,  https://charliej373.wordpress.com/

The time for repentance is NOW.

No comments: