Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Conquering the dragon


 It is hard to believe but Planned Parenthood appears to be escaping the sword once again. Archangels help us.  Our biggest challenge against the virtue of Purity in the USA is Planned Parenthood.  I am happy to be growing older as I no longer have children in the school system.  Educating our children to the immoral practices of free love, back in my day it was called free love.  I  doubt the word love is ever brought up in the classroom today.  No one has the right to teach our children how to respond to their growing bodies except their parents.  I urge anyone reading this to get together with other parents and remove your children from all the sex education classes in the school system.  Notice I am not separating public from the Catholic schools.  When we discuss human sexuality in a group setting we are breaking down the natural modesty barriers given to all of Gods children.  Empty the classrooms they are your children. 

Pray to the Archangels and the Mother of God for the courage to wage your own war against the dragon who is devouring the morality of us all. 
~Margaret of Souls for Jesus

No comments: