Thursday, September 10, 2015

Touch me not for I have not yet Ascended to my Father

John 20:17
Not now Mary, I have not yet ascended to my Father

St. Mary Magdalene and St. Joan of Arch are the patron Saints of Women Espousing Purity for Christ.  I'm putting Dr. Anthony Lillies writing about  Contemplation on the blog today as it so beautifully speaks to the relationship of the contemplative with God.  I highly recommend his book , 'Hidden Mountain, Secret Garden'.  He is a sure guide for our times. There is a bit of romance in his writing, I enjoy that!


Sep 10, 2015 03:35 am | Anthony Lilles
How does contemplation hear heaven? How does it reflect joy? What form does it take? Find out how Dr. Anthony Lilles describes the gift of contemplation and how it is safeguarded by the Church against charlatans.

No comments: