Saturday, October 24, 2015

And You Shall be like Streams of Living Water

PURIFICATION
........ A message to Catholic families from Jesus to a young
woman, wife and soon to be Mother ......  
"Dear Emily,
 The time has come for the purification of the world. Only I will know the
severity of the purification, but purification is a necessity. You must be
strong and calm. 


Lead your family to me. Be a warrior in times of struggle. This is not a time to sit back, but to take action. How do you do this? By prayer and spreading the word of God. During this time of struggle, people will look to your family for comfort and words of kindness. Direct these people to me and to my church. Some will not know that what they are seeking is me. Point them in the direction of the church and encourage confession and quiet time in front of the alter. I love you and will protect those who love me and are faithful. I cannot protect those who do not know me because of the barriers. But I will continue to try and reach them, and there will be an abundance of opportunities for people to see and feel my light. You and your family need to be disciples. Not just any disciple, but like John. The disciple that was at the foot of my cross and remained faithful till death. When you are praying with your family, meditate on each prayer and place yourself in the action of the prayer. When at church during the consecration of the Eucharist, picture yourself at the table of the last supper. It is essential to meditate because you will be given strength from the Holy Spirit to continue your journey during this time. Just know this, I am merciful. I will show mercy on those who ask for it. Do not be afraid to ask for mercy during your suffering, but when your suffering is bearable, offer it up for the salvation of the world. The preparation you have faced throughout your journey has led you to this point. The time has come to be a prophet. Jesus"

No comments: