Thursday, October 8, 2015

Go rebuild my Temple

About 20 years ago I was very involved in raising my family and doing volunteer work for the Catholic community where we were living.  I had developed a strong prayer life and a routine that almost always included Daily Mass.  I learned to pray the Liturgy of the Hours, from the Xaverian Missionary Fathers at the Fatima Shrine in our town of Holliston, Massachusetts.  There were very often three masses within a short drive of my house during the week.  I actually put on my cross country skis one stormy day and skied to the 9 am Mass at St. Mary's.  Cross country is my favorite outdoor activity.  Fr. Haley never cancelled Mass, you could be sure the doors were open and the Mass started right on time. 

I worked hard to bring awareness to the Xaverian Missionaries.  I ran fund raisers as well as programs like Family Life in the Spirit and Divine Mercy Sunday Celebrations. We brought in singers and had Rosary walks and of course the St. Theresa of the Child Jesus prayer group.  The prayer group was made up of children up to the high school age, most of whom attended Catholic school or were home schooled. We made, World Mission Rosaries and prayed with the children an amazing amount of lengthy litanies and of course the Rosary.

One particular day I had gone to Mass three times, at three different churches. That was an all time high for me. In the early morning hours I was awakened by St. Francis of Assisi.  My first thought was, what are you doing here and why you, as I pretty much work for St. Francis Xavier.  I had never thought of it that way but I was trying to build up the Xaverian Mission. 

There were no words, he just looked at me and gave me the Precious Body and Blood of Our Lord Jesus in the form of his real flesh. I felt it oozing in my mouth.  I knew it was real flesh, without a word St. Francis disappeared.  As I pondered this I thought perhaps this event would some how come back to me in the future.  As far as I am concerned the future is now.  We are in a time of needing to rebuild the Temple of the Most Holy Catholic Church. 

Jesus did not come to abolish the law nor did he tell St. Francis to change the laws of his church. St. Francis with the help of a few good friends and St. Clare, founder of the Poor Clares to re-build not to start over or change the already Pure church. 

I believe that Jesus is looking for a group of Women Espoused to Purity in order to uphold his pure intentions for all of us.  He needs women to guide and direct those looking to find the right path to Jesus. Women who will console the heart of Jesus in a special way.  Women who are willing to take up their cross and follow Jesus in purity.  To give the life they are living as a sacrifice for the needs of the church in our world today. 


Adopt a Synod Father in prayer
www.adoptasynodfather.org

There is always more,
Margaret of Souls for Jesus

No comments: