Sunday, February 14, 2016

"Be a Tugboat"

tugboat - noun (tʌɡˌboʊt/ (short form tug,  /tʌɡ/ )
a ​boat with a ​powerful ​engine which can ​change ​direction ​easily
and is used to ​pull ​large ​ships into and out of ​port

Finally it is the first Sunday of lent, St. Valentine's Day. A day to celebrate love. A day in the year of Mercy that many of us are still pining and longing for our loved ones to return to the beloved Catholic Church. The church founded by the Son of man, The Son of God, Jesus Christ.

I have been silent on this blog for several weeks as I keep going deeper into the mystery of the mercy this Son of man has for His beloved friends. Yes we are His friends and He does love us very very much.

I have been meditating and reading and listening to mothers and family members. Listening for the Heart of Jesus to speak to me and to them about how much we are loved by Him Who is the great, " I AM."

So often I hear that, "All we can do is pray." I have  been for a long time a person who prays and takes action according to what  I believe to be God's will in any given situation. There is however a  difference between single people who have no children and the way they  are able to more directly evangelize in the world than a parent looking at  a child who seems to be doing ok, just left Jesus out of his or her life. Or a  child or sibling who has really taken a harmful direction. How do  we approach these situations with our loved ones?

This morning I asked Jesus, "how do you answer this  question?" His immediate answer was, "Be a Tugboat". Now that  makes sense to me, we are being asked to not only pray but to guide, push and pull  theses ships through  the murky waters and  deceptions of this  world in order to bring them to the freedom of the open sea. The truth is in all  of us, yet we have been so deceived by the world. Our spouses, our  children, our grandchildren deceived by the good guys. Those  who are suppose to be honest and educate us as to the right and wrong way  to conduct a well rounded life.

The necessary purification of the world is in progress,  many have come once again to the truth and been humbled by the loving way  in which Jesus and His Mother turned them around. Thirty years ago my  ship was sinking and with the help of many seriously loving and kind women  I was bailed, patched and set afloat again. Once  heading in the right  direction I found myself before the Tabernacle of St. Mary's church in my home  town. I was so happy I thought I had found Jesus. I was so full of love I  couldn't wait to tell Him. As I knelt before the tabernacle I heard these  words, "You did not pursue me, I pursued you." I was shocked, yet  happy and so loved.

Jesus is calling every soul on this earth to come running  and say, I found You!! He can say, "You never lost Me!!" "I was there all  the time!!"

I have learned a lot about his Mercy and his love over  the last several weeks as well as the course of my life. He wants us to  stop dying from our own sins and come home to his Body and Blood given  for you!!

Jesus has filled me with insight and understanding, I  hope to be sharing once again.

Sincerely,
Margaret of Souls for Jesus

No comments: