Saturday, March 26, 2016

Happy Easter


Happy Easter from the North Country of New England. I would like to tell you a little about myself.

I am a wife and Mother of 38 years with five sons and two daughter-in laws. One step grandchild.  We live on a farm where we raise Alpaca and lots of fruit and veggies. Of course we have chickens for our own use.  It is a simple family farm on fifty acres, mostly wood.

The North Country is our retirement location. We previously lived in several states but mostly Massachusetts. We wake up to a beautiful view of Mount Washington and the Presidential Range.

My purpose for the rest of my life is to fulfill God's Will and help others do the same. I find my happiness in knowing that I am trying to give back to God a little something for all that He has done for me.

Most Sincerely,
~Margaret of Souls for Jesus



No comments: