Thursday, June 9, 2016

The Truth Will Set You Free

My husband and I have a vacation home in New Hampshire close to the Canadian border. You might think that a farm in Conway,  New Hampshire is far enough away from the crowded world but this location is truly peaceful. We have only been  coming here for about a year so we don't know many people and only through going to Mass and praying the rosary afterwards.  Some of the women read the blog. One of the nicest things about being Catholic is the community of people who try to get to daily Mass and rosary.  Most often like minded people. One of the ladies from the North Country who I pray with when visiting. She took a trip south in late spring. She saw above print in a gift shop in Tennessee and immediately thought of the message this blog is bringing to the women of the world. I consider this a gift and a confirmation that the message is clear, love, mercy, and intimacy with the gentle Jesus. The Savior of all the world. I am sure He wants all women who ever they are or where ever they come from to know His loving Heart.

We are living in very confusing times.  Jesus has asked me to be His ambassador for truth. I am  so often asked, how do I know He is speaking to me and how do any of us know His Will for us. 
John 10:27 "My sheep listen to My Voice; I know them and they follow Me."
I have for years and I mean since four years old; heard the  Voice of the Shepherd. Over the years His Voice and His Ways  become unmistakable.  I have learned that an immediate response is the best response.  My only regrets in life are the times I have hesitated too long or not dared to give a message.  God wants us to know Him and His Will for our lives. 
He is not hiding,  but we can very often not hear or understand Him because of the condition of our soul. As women we are very important disciples. We walk closely to the men and children of the world.  We are teaching lessons of the heart. In order to know the way for ourselves and to guide others we must first have that purified soul. A soul that reflects the Face of the Shepherd to the world. Let me say that we do not have to be perfect, we need pure intention. We need to accept our sinfulness and confess honestly all of our sins. We do not get a break from sin until we die. The devil is all around us constantly tempting and testing.  
John 8: 31,32:  "If you remain in My Word you will be My disciples, then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free."
Get to know Jesus on a deeper level so you can guide and teach as the disciples did. He needs you or He would not have begun this great work in you.

Most Sincerely, 
~Margaret of souls for Jesus

1 comment:

Helene said...

The black and white print of Jesus and Mary Magdalene is remarkably
beautiful the way you put it on your blog. When one ponders on it, one
sees forgiveness, love and mercy available to all from the Gentle Jesus.