Thursday, November 24, 2016

November 24, 2016 - Thanksgiving

I awoke this morning realizing that this could be the first real good family day we have  had since this day a year ago. As a civilization we are in the process of purification. We have obviously gone so far from our created purpose we are in grave danger. I am 65 years old and in those 65 years I have seen and experienced a lot of suffering.  This year tipped the scales. Many serious and painful situations uncovered in order to be healed by the Holy Spirit of God. "Everything done in secret will be revealed at the proper time." ~Mark 4:22.  As I listen to the painful stories from other families (as well as my own experience),  I realize that we are not accustom to the truth.  As Jesus spoke to  me a few years back: "My people no longer know the difference between the truth and a lie." We can be assured that God is healing His creation.

I am so happy to be a member of the Catholic Church. As 2016 has been the most difficult year myself and my family have ever experienced. Lots of healing is necessary on my part and that of my husband. We need to be healers to our children and that takes everything our hearts can endure. We have been introduced to the Cursillo movement by our new friends from way up in the North Country (Colebrook, NH). We both experienced the Cursillo at different times. The most loving, healing, life changing organized experience we have had in our lives as a married couple.  My advice is to find a Cursillo and go.

You may have noticed that I have not been writing for a while. I apologized to Jesus for this and He told me that I am living out my vocation which is how I please Him and serve Him  this world. Praise be to the King of Kings!

For most of my life I kept waiting for the: "And they all lived happily ever after." scenario. I am a very slow learner. Finally I realized that happily ever after is in the after life and hopefully in heaven. 2017 is looming in front of us. My advice is to be very prayerful in order to know God's Will for you and to surrender, surrender, surrender.  Go to confession often and start all over again.

I have and will continue to rely on the prayer formation of this apostolate to fill me with healing and peace in order to continue with love, courage and perseverance. "When you are weak I am strong,  says the Lord."  ~2 Corinthians 12  9-11.  Yes I am weak and broken, yet very strong in faith, hope, and love. "My grace is sufficient for you."

This Thanksgiving we have the privilege of becoming grandparents for the first time. Killian Daniel arrived shortly before midnight. it was a 2 day labor and delivery, grateful thanks to all who prayed for us. 

~Margaret of Souls for Jesus

No comments: