Saturday, January 7, 2017

January 7, 2017

To all my readers: I have been living my vocation as wife and mother through some very tumultuous weeks and months. I have learned a lot and found my peace in Christ and the Cloud of witnesses that surround us all the time. Great Catholic women who suffer as we all do with dignity and love have prayed with and for me. We are living through a time in history that is trying on the soul, as well as all of our relationships. God will change the world dramatically in the coming year because we have gone too far from our created purpose. Janet Klasson's wisdom (Pelianito Blog & Joy of Penance) I find very helpful and hope you will as well. These two blogs can also be accessed on above link bar.
Most sincerely,
~Margaret of souls for Jesus

No comments: