Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Novena for Marriage and Family/Nativity of Our Lady - Day 1



Prayer for Marriage and Family
Jesus, I trust in You. Please grant through Your mother’s intercession that I may always bring Your hope into my family.
Jesus, I trust in You. Please grant through Your mother’s intercession that I may always bring Your love into my family.
Jesus, I trust in You. Please grant through Your mother’s intercession that I may always bring Your mercy into my family.
Our Lady, on this feast of your birth, please pray for stronger and holier marriages.
Amen.

Day 1 – Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Novena
Most lovable Mother Mary, our Father in Heaven created you with delight. You are His creature whom He made worthy to become the holy Mother of His Son. You were born into a family of Saints. Pray for me today that my joy in your Son will increase and that my family may become more holy.
Dearest Mother, please pray for me and for these my intentions…
(State your intentions)
Hail Mary…

No comments: