Friday, January 5, 2018

INFANT OF PRAGUE NOVENA

O Jesus, Who has said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you
shall find, knock and it shall be opened," through the
intercession of Mary, Your Most Holy Mother, I knock, I seek, I
ask that my prayer be granted.

(Make your request)

O Jesus, Who has said, "All that you ask of the Father in My Name,
He will grant you," through the intercession of Mary Your Most
Holy Mother, I humbly and urgently ask your Father in your name
that my prayer will be granted.

(Make your request)

O Jesus, Who has said, "Heaven and earth shall pass away but My
word shall not pass away," through the intercession of Mary Your
Most Holy Mother, I feel confident that my prayer will be granted.

(Make your request)

PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING

Divine Infant Jesus, I know You love me and would never leave me.
I thank You for Your close Presence in my life.
Miraculous Infant, I believe in Your promise of peace, blessings,
and freedom from want. I place every need and care in Your hands.
Lord Jesus, may I always trust in Your generous mercy and love. I
want to honor and praise You, now and forever. Amen.

No comments: