Saturday, March 24, 2018

Direction for our Times2


February 22, 2018

Jesus
"When we gaze into a still lake, we can see our own reflection. I am that way, too. When you gaze at My figure on the cross, you see Me, and My love for you, but you also come to see yourself reflected back. Spending time with Me acts as a mirror and you begin to understand yourself better. Why is this important? Because when you understand my physical brokenness on the cross and feel compassion for Me, you come to understand your own brokenness and feel compassion for yourself. I want this for you. I want you to be loving toward yourself and understanding and compassionate. When you accept that I submitted to a plan that was bigger than one day, you can learn that your difficult days, also contribute to a greater plan than you can see in one moment. You can learn to trust in God’s outcomes, even when your life seems full of pain and suffering and uncertainty. God’s outcomes are so full of love and truth that any suffering is quickly obscured. When you can see the value in suffering, it becomes easy to bear, such as physical labour for a physical goal. ‘It is worth it’ one thinks to one’s self. 

 When you can see no value to suffering, such as in the case when innocence is offended and injured, there is a great need to trust in the certainty that the Father will bring both healing and justice. This need is the difference between peace and often grave disturbance and even torment. The Father wills recovery for all. Recovery is available and it is a certainty in the heavenly kingdom. But often, through prayer, recovery comes on earth and any suffering you endure contributes to enormous development. I want this for you. I want you to benefit from any cross you have carried. I want you to know that I am with you in any cross you carry today. I will lead you to the answers just as the Father led me through My life. I have the answers for you.

In a human relationship, imperfection is expected and negotiated. Can you accept that in our relationship, which is unrepeatable, there will also be times when you feel good about us and times when you are unsure of us? My beloved friend, put your trust in Me and you will not be disappointed. Our relationship moves through these periods as you develop. I do not change. In all relationships there must be humility and constancy. In our relationship, this is necessary, too. Come to me in prayer, in trust and in hope, regardless of how you feel. In those prayer times when you feel less, you are gaining more, believe Me, please. Relationships must advance and grow and that is what happens in your relationship with Me, which is very real, as you will know when you finish your time on earth. For now, look for signs that I am with you. Look for Me in your day and assume I am there. When you look with the eyes of faith, you will see Me in many moments, through people and circumstances. In your greatest suffering, you will see glimpses of My presence. When you see these glimpses of Me, great and small, remember that you are loved and that you are full of potential for greatness. I did a big thing when I gave my human life for you. I did this so that you could do small things each day, with great hope, confident that the small things you do contribute to My Kingdom remaining present on earth and growing. Know that you are important to Me, today and every day, first because you are loved and secondly because you are needed."

Dear Friends,
During this Lent Anne recorded six locutions on the Passion. We are calling these Passion locutions. We believe these new messages on The Passion have been offered by the Lord to help us gain a better understanding of His sacrifice. 
"These messages on the Passion of Jesus are among the most profound, the most encouraging, the most loving and the most merciful that I have ever encountered” Dr. Mark Miravalle, Theologian.   

Above is the fourth of these six Passion locutions. To read the first three, please click here. We will release the remaining two in Holy Week. 
In addition to these locutions on the Passion, we also want you to know that Anne has received the first of another series of locutions. On Good Friday, we will send the first of these out. We get a serious feel from its tone and pray that everyone will receive this message on Good Friday in humility and willingness to be led.

As with all of our work, these writings have been initially cleared by our local authority and also by a theologian. They are consistent with our faith. When these writings are put into a book, we will apply for a formal Imprimatur, as we always do. But you can be confident that everything we offer is consistent with our teachings and supports both personal holiness and unity in our Catholic Church.

Lay Apostles, let us dispose ourselves toward God with gratitude and a spirit of service to our Church, because it belongs to Jesus, who loves us all so much.
With love,
The DFOT Team

No comments: