Thursday, March 29, 2018

March 29, 2018 Holy Thursday

As the Triduum begins I can't help but speak to the amazing importance of women and mothers and their all important roll as women. Mankind cannot replace the love of God that comes through the womb of a woman. The 100% natural way human beings come into the world. It is the only way God as Creator keeps the human race from declining to the point of extinction. That is simply common sense. My own mother used to say, "If you don't believe in God, take a look at a new born baby." She and her sisters used to joke about what it would be like if a man had to give birth, they laughed and said, "the world will come to an end."

The truth as Jesus has taught it to me, is that women and mothers are what make God relevant in this world. If not for women crying out to God for their children there would be no need for Faith in God. He said to me, "The church and the world are crumbling because not enough women are crying out to God for their children." We have come to a time in the world were the confusion is deep and the power of evil so seductive that man can only hope to plow through to the end of life and finally rest.

I have 5 sons, big and strong, kind hearted but only one believing in the necessity for God, not believing in the church they were raised in. My husband, my friends and my self have been praying and praying for them to no apparent change. They have all run into very serious problems but it doesn't seem to encourage them as the world and their friends are all in the same boat.
Did you know that your grandmother carried you inside her womb?
A female baby is born with all the eggs she will ever have in her lifetime.
So when your grandmother was carrying your mother in her womb,
you were a teeny tiny egg in your moms ovaries.

I am very thankful and grateful for the love that God has given me as a wife and mother. I have looked at the situation in our world and realized that our lives are all fragile and we at any age are at risk for a quick and untimely death; I have changed my prayer.

My prayer is, "Jesus let me suffer with You for the souls of my children." I haven't told this to anyone until today. Jesus has given me a confirmation of this as a good prayer. The Pastor of our church in South Port gave a homily, he spoke about the death of his own parents. He said he watched his father pass away, there was a serious amount of suffering but when his mother was passing she suffered greatly. When he looked at her face he saw the face of Christ.

When we suffer with Jesus we suffer for the whole world, the world most definitely needs our small sacrifices. This is not just offering your daily sufferings but asking to suffer. In truth. God will never give you more than you can handle but you will be stretched as He and His mother were.

I have seen astonishing changes in some of my children, jaw dropping changes that only God could bring about. I have also suffered a lot. I have never had this much Joy, Hope and Love not in my 67 years.

God is good, God is pure love so just keep holding on and putting one foot in front of the other. We will all make it to the finish line and bring millions of souls along with us. Never, never, never give up and be sure to ask for help from a faithful friend when you need it.

My love and Blessings,
Margaret of Souls for Jesus

No comments: