Wednesday, March 13, 2019

HOPE

When Jesus first asked me to form a cult of women espoused to purity, I googled the word purity of course.  I came to the site for Our Lady of America.  As God would have it, I soon met the current leader of the foundation Alan Langanbac, who vacations just up the street from our then vacation home near the Canadian border. 
So we now have 'The Pure in Heart' young persons group Women Espoused to Purity; and Our Lady of America which predates the other two.

I have also visited the foundation community of Pure in Heart which started in Dublin Ireland. Very impressive group of young people. I believe they were inspired in Medjugorje. 

Jesus and Mary can only tell the truth. They can only lead us in the truth. They are pure. Jesus is pure Truth. He is our Healer and Savior. I am thrilled to see Our Lady of America coming to visit Boston and the Pure in Heart community. 

Margaret of Souls for Jesus

Our Lady of America's traveling image will be in Boston

 Thursday March 14th- Sunday March 17th.

We want to make sure you're aware of every opportunity! 

Thursday March 14th, 2019 -Pure in Heart Boston(St. Clement Eucharistic Shrine, 1105 Boylston St. Boston, Ma.) will have the Image on display during our meeting. Rosary begins at 6:30 in the upper room.

Friday March 15th, 2019 - 40 Days for Life will have Our Lady's image front and center at Planned Parenthood (1055 Commonwealth Ave Boston, Ma.)
Hours that need coverage: 3pm, 4pm, 5pm

Saturday March 16th, 2019 - 40 Days for Life will have Our Lady's image front and center at Planned Parenthood (1055 Commonwealth Ave Boston, Ma.)
Hours that need coverage: 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm

Sunday March 17th, 2019 - 40 Days for Life will have Our Lady's image front and center at Planned Parenthood (1055 Commonwealth Ave Boston, Ma.)
Hours that need coverage: 7am, 8am, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm

If you're interested in filling one of these spaces please go to:
http://www.40daysforlife.com/boston
Pure in Heart is happy to announce that the traveling image of Our Lady of America is going to be in the city!

Our Lady of America appeared to a young nun in the United States.  The nun’s name was Sister Mary Ephrem (later Mildred Neuzil)

On September 26, 1956, Our Lady appeared to Sister and called her children in America to dedicate their lives to her purity. She said:


"My child, I entrust you with this message that you must make known to my children in America. I wish it to be the country dedicated to my purity. The wonders I will work will be the wonders of the soul. They must have faith and believe firmly in my love for them. I desire that they be the children of my Pure Heart. I desire, through my children in America, to further the cause of faith and purity among peoples and nations. Let them come with confidence and simplicity, and I, their Mother, will teach them to become pure like to my Heart that their own hearts may be more pleasing to the Heart of my Son."

Our Lady has become the patroness of Pure in Heart America. This year during the March for Life Pure in Heart consecrated the organization to her protection. We invite you to visit this image while it is here and prayerfully consider offering an hour of your time. The image can be venerated at two locations: St. Clement Eucharistic Shrine and at Planned Parenthood. 

No comments: