Friday, April 23, 2021

Mary undoer of knots novena day 2


Meditation for the Second Day of the Novena to Mary, Undoer of Knots

Mary, Beloved Mother, channel of all grace, I return to You today my heart, recognizing that I am a sinner in need of your help. Many times I lose the graces you grant me because of my sins of egoism, pride, rancor and my lack of generosity and humility. I turn to You today, Mary, Undoer of knots, for You to ask your Son Jesus to grant me a pure, divested, humble and trusting heart. I will live today practicing these virtues and offering you this as a sign of my love for You. I entrust into Your hands this knot [mention your request here] which keeps me from reflecting the glory of God.
Mary, Undoer of Knots, pray for me.

Concluding Prayer for each day

Through your grace, your intercession, and your example, deliver us from all evil, Our Lady, and untie the knots that prevent us from being united with God, so that we, free from sin and error, may find him in all things may have our hearts placed in him and may serve him always in our brothers and sisters.
Mother of fair love, I look to you. Take into your hands the ribbon of my life, and see the snarl of knots that keeps me bound to sin, anxiety, and hopelessness. I beg you, Mother, by your powerful intercession and long fingers of love and grace, undo the knots in my heart and in my life. Free me to love as Christ loves. Mary, Undoer of Knots, pray for us.

No comments: