Saturday, December 30, 2017

O Come All Ye Faithful

As I watched the Mass on EWTN this morning the word grateful came to me. The worshiping of God, of the Baby Jesus is not mandatory. We all have a choice as to whether we believe in Jesus or that he is the Savior Son of God. Is the Christ Child relevant in our lives? It came to me that for those who worship Him as we do in the Mass with such love, reverence and respect do it because we are so grateful to have this opportunity to join with each other in adoring the Savior of the world.

I looked around my living room and thought about how year after year we decorate to show our gratefulness for having this sacred event to celebrate, The Birth of our Savior Jesus Christ.

Let us enjoy the season of Holiness and Joy as we sing to the Savior of the world, Oh come Let us adore him.

~Margaret of Souls for Jesus



No comments: