Friday, May 18, 2018

Our Lady of America and the #MeToo Women

Our Lady of America asked that the United States of America “be the country dedicated to my purity” and that the children in America “be the children of my Pure Heart.”

She said, “I desire, through my children of America, to further the cause of faith and purity among peoples and nations. Let them come to me with confidence and simplicity, and I, their Mother, will teach them to become pure like to my Heart that their own hearts may be more pleasing to the Heart of my Son.”

As we have learned from the #MeToo women who have come out from the shadows and have called out men who sexually harassed them, the request of Our Lady of America that the United States of America be the country dedicated to her purity, has not been honored.
By: Dan Lynch

No comments: