Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Flame of Love ... Grace & Hope

This post from Janet is excellent and so necessary.  I suggest reading the entire message including the Flame of Love. I feel the same message within me as I muse on the goings-on in the world today. The grace is given in abundance for all as God heals and transforms the world.  I am passing out prayers to Our Lady of America for the indwelling of the Holy Trinity. We will need this strength to continue on in fearless abandon to the Divine Will of God. I will post the prayer for the Indwelling of the Holy Trinity on the bottom.
In His Mother's care and love,
~Margaret of souls for Jesus

Flame of Love…by Janet Klasson

Acts 1:6-8 So when they had come together, (the disciples) asked him, ‘Lord, is this the time when you will restore the kingdom to Israel?’ He replied, ‘It is not for you to know the times or periods that the Father has set by his own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.’
It is important to read the signs of the times, to watch and pray. Something is definitely afoot in our day. Anyone who follows the Church-approved apparitions of Our Lady beginning with those to Catherine Labouré in 1830 through to the present day, will comprehend that Our Lady is the new John the Baptist calling us all to repentance. She is warning us of the consequences of our sins and exhorting us to do penance for the salvation of souls. And we must not forget what Jesus told St. Faustina: we are living in the days of mercy that precede the Day of Judgment.


Yes, something is unquestionably afoot in the spiritual realm. Heaven is visiting earth in unprecedented ways. That Our Lady is soiling her feet to visit the earth once again is a very great sacrifice of love on her part, and a very great mercy for us. She continues to offer us ways to mitigate the dire consequences that sin has purchased for the world, ways which mostly have to do with atonement to the much-wounded Heart of Jesus. In the words of the angel at Fatima: “Penance! Penance! Penance!” Is it any wonder that God has resurrected the Rule of 1221 in our time?
A couple of years ago I had an enlightening experience. I had asked our Mother for a certain favor. Then, at morning Mass I asked what she would like in return. Immediately I felt these words in my heart: “Spread devotion to my Immaculate Heart to the whole world,” and then, “Elizabeth Kindelmann”.
I had heard of Elizabeth Kindelmann before, but now I felt compelled to find out all I could. Elizabeth was a Hungarian mother of six who received locutions from Jesus and Mary from 1961-1982. She died in 1985. Before her death she recorded her Spiritual Diary which received the Imprimatur of Cardinal Peter Erdö in 2009, authorizing the publication of the messages. Through Elizabeth Kindelmann, the Virgin Mary placed into our hands a new means to BLIND Satan: the Flame of Love of Her Immaculate Heart. The following are a few of Our Lady’s messages to Elizabeth as recorded in her Diary:
“You must strive to participate in the blinding of Satan! I need you, individually as well as collectively. Any delay must be ruled out, for Satan will be blinded to the extent of your participation… “This is a grave responsibility. But your effort will not be in vain. If the whole world is united to Me, the soft light of My Flame of Love will then burn and set the globe aflame. Satan will be humiliated and made incapable of using his power any longer, provided this time of preparation is not indefinitely prolonged! No, do not prolong it! Do not procrastinate in response to My holy requests!” “My daughter, I am providing you with so powerful a grace: the burning Flame of Love from My Heart, that has never before been offered as it is now. Ever since the Word became Flesh, I have not undertaken a greater movement than the Flame of Love from My Heart who rushes to you. Till now, nothing could blind Satan as much. And it is up to you not to reject it, for this rejection would simply spell disaster.”
The method for blinding Satan is quite simple. Any time we pray the Rosary, we are to add a special supplication to each Hail Mary as follows:
“Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, blessed are Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, spread the effect of grace of Thy Flame of Love over all of humanity, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. “With this prayer, you will blind Satan.”
Elizabeth once asked Jesus and Mary exactly what the “Flame of Love” is. Jesus responded: “My Mother’s Flame of Love is for you what the Noah’s Ark was for Noah.” And the Blessed Virgin Mary added: “The Flame of Love of My Immaculate Heart is Jesus Christ Himself!”
The importance of this devotion in our day cannot be overestimated. Our Lady spoke of a coming tribulation (which undoubtedly has now begun) and an illumination:
“In the tribulation that is about to begin, I will remain with you. I am your Mother. I can and will help you. Soon, you will see My Flame of Love gushing forth everywhere, illuminating the heavens, the earth, and even darkened and slumbering souls. But what sorrow it is for Me to have to watch so many of My children throw themselves into Hell!”
The Flame of Love is a critical message to our times. It is the fulfillment of the promise of Our Lady of Fatima: “In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph!” Her Immaculate Heart is the Flame of Love, not directly preparing us for the final coming of Christ, but for an intermediate Era of Peace brought about by a worldwide conversion following an Illumination of Conscience, a new springtime in the Church, a “Sabbath rest”, when Satan and his minions will be chained once again until the pre-ordained time.
Here are some further excerpts from Elizabeth’s Diary:
“The Virgin Mary: ‘This Flame of Graces coming from My Immaculate Heart must go from heart to heart. It will be the Great Miracle whose Light will blind Satan. It is the Fire of Love and of the Union. We shall fight fire with fire: the fire of hate with the Fire of Love! I obtained this Grace from the Eternal Father on your behalf by virtue of the Five Blessed Wounds of My Divine Son.’
“The Lord Jesus: ‘I could compare this torrential flood to the first Pentecost. It will submerge the earth by the power of the Holy Spirit. All mankind will take heed at the time of this great miracle. Here comes the torrential flow of the Flame of Love of My Most Holy Mother. The world, darkened already by the lack of faith, will undergo formidable tremors and then people will believe!
‘These jolts will give rise to a new world by the power of faith. Trust, confirmed by faith, will take root in souls and the face of the earth will thus be renewed. For never has such a flow of grace ever been given since the Word became Flesh.’

“(Mary) permitted me to feel in a wonderful way the effects of grace of her Flame of Love which, at that moment, were felt not just by me, but by all the souls in the country. Then she began to speak.
“Mary: ‘Now, Satan has been blinded for some hours and has ceased dominating souls. Lust is the sin making so many victims. Because Satan is now powerless and blind, the evil spirits are set and inert, as if they have fallen into lethargy. They do not understand what is happening. Satan has stopped giving them orders. Consequently, souls are freed from the domination of the Evil One and are making sound resolutions. Once those millions of souls emerge from this event, they will be much stronger in their resolve to stay firm.’”
Powerful, powerful words! Scripture tells us, “Where sin abounds, grace abounds all the more.” (Rom 5:20) I invite and urge everyone reading this to spread this devotion to those around them–it is meant to be spread “heart to heart”.
In 2009, the Diary received an imprimatur from Cardinal Dr. Peter Erdo. In addition to Flame of Love teachings, the messages stress importance of the Mass, of fasting, and of offering our daily works in this mission of the Flame of Love. More information may be found at www.flameoflove.us/ or the Canadian site: http://www.theflameoflove.org/. Both sites make copies of the diary available, but for the full Diary, the US site has the much better price. However, the Canadian site has an inexpensive 96 page booklet available consisting of key excerpts from the Diary, great for handing out. The Diary is also available in Kindle version on Amazon.
Two startling confirmations occurred for me in relation to this devotion. At the same time I was posting to my blog my new calling to promote this devotion, Mark Mallett was also posting a similar message. In addition, on the same day, the updated full-length English translation of Elizabeth Kindelmann’s Spiritual Diary was released on the Canadian site.
Since beginning my research into these messages, I have since put my own prayer request to Mary in last place. I no longer care whether or not she grants it; I intend to spread this message to all those I can reach and commend all my earthly needs to the Flame of Love. The Flame of Love is one of the great hopes in a world steeped in sin. It is the method our Lord has chosen to crush the enemy under the heel of the Woman. Let us join her army and take up our stations. “For God and for Mary!”
Mother of God, spread the effect of grace of Thy Flame of Love over all of humanity, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
See also:
http://www.markmallett.com/blog/more-on-the-flame-of-love/
https://pelianitoblog.wordpress.com/flame-of-love/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prayer to The Most Holy Indwelling Trinity

O my Love, my only Good, Most Holy Trinity, I adore You, hidden in the depths of my soul.  To You, to Your honor and glory, I dedicate my life.  May every thought, word and deed of mine be an act of adoration and praise directed towards Your Divine Majesty enthroned in my heart.
O Father, Infinite Goodness, behold Your child, clothed in the likeness of Your Son.  Extend to me Your arms that I may belong to You forever.
O Son, Divine Lord, made man, crucify me with Yourself that I may become, in union with You, a sacrifice of praise for the glory of Your Father.
O Holy Spirit, Fire of Everlasting Love, consume me on the altar of Divine Charity, that at the end of life, nothing may remain but that which bears the likeness of Christ.
O Blessed Trinity, worthy of all adoration, I wish to remain in spirit on my knees, to acknowledge forever Your reign in me and over me, to Your everlasting glory.
Through the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the pure heart of St. Joseph, I consecrate my life to Your adoration and glory.
At the moment of death, receive me, O my Triune Love, that I may continue my adoration of love through all eternity.  Amen.  (200 days)
Nihil Obstat:—Daniel Pilarczyk, S.T.D.
Imprimatur:—†Paul F. Leibold, V.G.
Cincinnati, Jan. 25, 1963

No comments: