Thursday, August 30, 2018

Direction for our Times

 
The fifth in a series of twelve new locutions from Jesus. 
 
August 30, 2018
Jesus
"In time, events rise and fall. When you come to Heaven and study your life, you will see that graces were always available to you. My desire for each of my followers is that they accept the grace that I send, in each moment, for peace. For those who accept my grace, peace is easily restored after periods of distress. For those who study my graces as they accept them, peace remains with them in each day and in each moment in each day. My friend, do you feel peaceful? Are you prepared to advance into the period to come? Have I done everything possible to equip my apostles to remain clear-sighted during confusing times? I believe that I have given you everything necessary. Here is another question. Do you wish to retain your peace? Do you wish to remain faithful to me and to the Church that I suffered to establish? If your answer to those questions is ‘yes’, then I am certain that you have all that you need to proceed with your time serving quietly and happily, despite sufferings that you endure. If your answer to those questions is ‘yes’ then I know that you will grow in holiness, day by day, because of your closeness to me and your decision to allow me to direct your time on Earth. I want you to be happy and full of joy. Joy is for you, my beloved apostles. Let others do what they will. Let us proceed into the world with apostolic joy and gladness. There is enormous joy available right now, in this day, because Heaven sends extraordinary graces for our Church. The most important part of your service to me is that you receive these extraordinary graces for joy in this time. If you receive them, you can offer them to others. Talk about me, please. I am so pleased that the leader I have chosen points constantly to me. He loves me and brings my love to others. Do you love me? Do you bring my love to others? Do you trust me to care for my Church tenderly and constantly? I will never abandon my Church. I am with you in the Eucharist. Do you visit me there and ask for peace? For guidance? Please. I am asking you to remain close to me and talk about me. Let others endlessly discuss the challenges of the times. I want you to talk about me. My love for my children, all of my children, means that I have hopes in you. There are little assignments today that only you can fill. Will you fill these opportunities for me? Will you listen to my gentle movements in your heart? I feel so close to you. Do you feel close to me? My beloved apostle, we walk together. We walk in fidelity to our Church and to the man I have chosen to lead it during this period. Be confident that you will understand exactly what Heaven needs from you in each day if you remain in peace with me."

No comments: