Wednesday, April 25, 2018

My new method of prayer, April 25, 2018

Dear friends in Christ,

I have not done a lot of writing about my new home in North Carolina but for the most part
we are unpacked and almost all set up. As I have been unpacking and continue to find little treasures in the attic or boxes and drawers I have developed a new prayer strategy.

I am and have been for over 30 years a rosary prayer warrior, I also pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet almost as often as I pray the rosary.
In blogs past I have spoken about my Grandmother Margaret Alice Kinnarney who I am named after. My memories of her always included the rosary in her hand along with a soft well folded and ironed handkerchief. She was a very quiet woman who considered the rosary her companion as I do. At one point early in my conversion I knew it was her prayers that brought me to the foot of the cross.

As I unpacked I found rosaries that had been given to me by many friends over the years. I decided that every time I pick up a rosary my main objective would be to pray for the person who gave it to me. This new method of prayer gives me such JOY as I am reminded of this person as I pray and also their family and friends. I give my prayers to the Mother of God as we were taught in the Consecration to Jesus through Mary, 33 Days to Morning Glory. I pray as many as 5 rosaries and Divine mercy Chaplets through out the day and night. I keep rosaries every were including my bed as I begin to pray every time I wake up.

Just thought I would share this in the event that anyone else would like to try it. Gods deepest Blessings on all of you.

Margaret of Souls for Jesus

No comments: