Tuesday, July 12, 2016

"They are legalizing the death of My children."

About a year ago I was sleeping in my prayer room, I suddenly felt the strength and fury of Jesus and heard the words: "They are legalizing the death of My children."
I know that Jesus gets upset and angry with us but I myself had never experienced this powerful side of Him. Most people think that Jesus never gets angry, I suggest we all get over that.
The following day I
read somewhere that Marijuana had been legalized in Washington, DC.. I am sure now that that was the cause of His anger. Bringing a child back from drug addiction is all but impossible. I have seen and experienced first hand that even with Divine Intervention the person can and most times will go back to taking drugs. Drugs that kill the mind and the soul, destroy the family and often put the person in an early grave.  

As a mother I have experienced this first hand. My youngest son called home 3 years ago at 3 am and said, "Ma I am coming home." Very unusual. I have 5 sons and have never had a problem with drugs, alcohol or the police. All that has changed. 

When he came home it was obvious he was disturbed. He wanted to go to confession, so of course we headed to our spiritual home 100 miles away to bring him. On the way down I noticed he was acting very strange. We got to Mass and there was a different priest, he said he would not be hearing confessions. My son walked right up on the altar and knelt down raising his hands to God and asking forgiveness. The priest was fine and let him continue as he prayed the Eucharistic prayers. After Mass he still wanted to go to confession. He was getting so out of hand that I asked my husband to put an emergency call into the office to find the pastor. He was able to get an appointment and met us around noon. MY son was obviously in a very uncontrolled state. It took total determination on my part to keep waiting and not drive home. The priest was wonderful with him, gave him a special blessing and a statue of St. Michael. He continued to confess once a week for months. 

This was a totally unexpected experience. It started the Tuesday before Palm Sunday and continued until after Easter. My son was out of control. He could not eat or sleep. He needed constant attention, he was very loving and sweet but so needy. I called one of his brothers to ask for relief. Our first ever experience of having a family emergency. On Psalm Sunday we held him on the couch, my husband at his shoulders and myself holding his feet. We cried as Pope Francis said Mass. That night we got our first opportunity to sleep, 6 wonderful hours. Most people think it had to be something else but no, we had taken him to the emergency room earlier and they said he is loaded with THC, the 'harmless' substance that is being made legal so we can kill our children. He kept repeating, "It's legal Ma, it is legal." ~ No, it is lethal.

By Wednesday of Holy week we took a ride 50 miles in the other direction to an Adoration Chapel. There he prayed for a good 30 minutes. We walked into the church and met the 2 young priests who ran this parish. There was a spiritual change and a physical change. He ate a good meal and slept 16 hours. He continued to recover over the summer and was able to go back to his sports team the following year. We had a good year and an especially good summer the following year. Spring of 2016 he returned home and was in great shape. He got a real mans job for the first time and seemed to be doing well. I began to think he wasn't eating and sleeping enough to offset the amount of work and training he was doing. It was like trying to catch a person who had already jumped out of the plane. In 3 weeks he crashed and this time he was drinking
as well as smoking. He became angry and for reasons I will not refer to; he was  in trouble with the law. Once again we are trying to catch up with our son only this time the police have notified us and he is out on the street. We are living a summer of Hell. It is obvious the devil is roaring and trying to control the situation.

Our young beautiful 21 year old son has been handcuffed and fingerprinted,

brought before a judge. Because of his humility the last time we dealt with this I felt confident he would recover. This time it is the arrogance of satan himself we are dealing with. For the past month we have been in a whirlwind of arguments and fear. Again he has been tested and nothing but THC has been found in his blood. So as we continue down this path of legalizing the death of our children I and many other parents know the truth of the 'benign substance' that is making billionaires out of more wonderful people in our free society.
Click this link to see how things are going in Denver, Colorado after widespread pot.

The medical profession is very aware as well as the police, as to how lethal pot is. If you click Marijuana/Alcohol reaction you will find some truth. I have also spoken with Mothers who have had this or a very similar experience.  As a couple and as a family we are struggling to stay above water. Without the fervent prayer of friends and the priest we have come to know in our life, this could be an insurmountable task of bringing him back to life. I have felt and seen direct answers to the prayers of our friends. I am so grateful for the love expressed through prayer. 
Why does pot hijack your brain to give you the "MUNCHIES"?
Please understand that Jesus is very angry about what we are allowing to happen to His children. Many changes in the legal system have taken place since the early 70's that contribute to the despair that leads to the destruction of our children. I will write more about this at another time. For now we are making our way to World Youth Day in Poland at the end of this month. We need a miracle or two. God is very generous with miracles to be sure.

As the purification of the world continues we all have a lot of suffering ahead. Please put all pride aside and ask for prayer. "Wherever two or more are gathered in My Name, there I am in the midst of them."  Jesus is always faithful to his word. When we share our suffering and pain we leave the door open for others to do the same. 
 God is with us.
~Margaret of Souls for Jesus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog entry filled with truth. Absolutely should be there. I am with you in your pain. Our children need to be protected and the devil is taking down all the walls past generations placed to block him. We need the walls back and we need to stop the attack on our children.