Tuesday, August 16, 2016

August 16th, 2016: Finally Coming up for Air

On the Feast of St. Clare I awoke to the words, "Justin is a miracle of World Youth Day." Very comforting as it has been a long hard up hill climb. You never really know how things are going with a 21 year old who has put so much pressure on himself by behavior that in all due respect is quote, Normal.

Justin was first shaken by Our lady of Częstochowa and then St. Charbel the saint of miracles. I never realized the power of relics until I watched him sink to his knees before the relics of St. Mary Magdalene. I am sure he has no knowledge of who any of the saints are but he was drawn in by them and Our lady of Częstochowa .





Justin is a work in progress like all of us with a wonderful future ahead of him. I am sure all the prayers of our friends in Christ have brought him to this much more life giving place. Let Gods Will be done.
~Margaret of Souls for Jesus

No comments: