Wednesday, August 17, 2016

A Work in Progress

"For the Holy Spirit will teach you all things and remind you of all that I taught you." ~John 14:26

It has come to pass that even at the age of 65 with my first grandchild on the way the Holy Spirit did not pass over me with this one, I should be sleeping.

I have had the unfortunate experience to have fought the good fight against sex education in our public school system, more than one system over the course of 35 years of parenting my own children. Most parents have kept a bag over their heads when it comes to signing the moral dignity of there children's lives away to a total strangers.

Well over thirty years ago the Holy Spirit inspired my neighbor and good friend Pam to go with her to find out the plan for our fifth grader sons. We were invited to, "watch the movie."
I have written previously about the outcome. But only in the town of Holliston.
[The article may be found here: http://womenespousingpurity.blogspot.com/2015/09/conquering-dragon.html]

When we moved to The Mount Washington Valley we quickly discovered they were and still are getting away with the souls of the children. Over the last 24 hours the Holy Spirit has reminded me of all that my husband and I went through and subsequently our children as it relates to this subject. I believe I wrote about some of this in a previous blog.

Here is the kicker actually 2 things. The first is that a priest from Maine was giving sermon after sermon on the destruction of abortion on both the mother and the father of any given aborted child.

During one of his homilies Jesus said, "Tell the Priest that unless the Catholic church comes up against planned parent hood and the federal government who are teaching morality to our children nothing will change." The end, but not really.

Any one who is reading this blog knows I went to World Youth Day and can only say good and wonderful things about it. Holy, Holy, Holy. I hope the readers will understand what i am about to say, in the early morning hours as most everyone was sleeping this darkness came over me, a profound darkness that I recognize now to be the prelude to a serious message from God himself. The message was, "Why are we not teaching the truth about the sex education of our youth by Planned parent hood and the federal government?" I was so taken aback by this understanding in the midst of all the good that was going on. Fortunately there was a priest who couldn't sleep so I spoke with him about the distress I was feeling. He explained it is not the job of the priest from the pulpit. They can teach the truth of course but the people then have to figure out the moral issues in there own from the teaching given by the priest.

So were does that put me and were does that put us as parents and grandparents?? We have the power to remove the teaching simply by saying no in big numbers and not allowing our children to take the courses given in school. If the government forces the issue, every American parent has the right to home school there children. Just the threat of large numbers of parents withdrawing from the school system is enough for the government to take a second look at why this is happening. I read recently that the Obama administration is withdrawing funding for abstinence only teaching.

The evil of sex education being taught in the public school setting is like a huge ball of yarn that needs to be rolled out to a straight path home to the parents who can easily be given instruction by one of the many lay groups who have cd's and dvd's on the subject.

My 4th son was unfortunately educated by the school and then by his father and "Christopher West," a well known author and speaker on the subject of morality. After Brian listened to Mr. West he said he knew that what was taught to him in school was depraved and should not ever be allowed on school grounds. He said that id parents were to insist their children be taught this it should be handled like driver education and taught off school grounds. Out of the mouth of a freshman in college.

As the Holy Spirit knows well I have been educated to the situation with ground level human sexuality. I will be writing a lot more and urging all of us to, "open the eyes of the blind."

 ~Margaret of Souls for Jesus




This is were I was when the Holy Spirit grieved my heart by reminding me about the evil of planned parenthood educating our children.


No comments: